Nelson Mandela: 'By working together we can build the South Africa of our dreams'
Partners in South Africa
We partner with local schools and ngo's in South Africa by way of:
- Funding part of their budget. We never fund alone. We also encourage our partners to engage volunteers, to negotiate with suppliers and to recycle.
- Inviting one of our partners to host a workshop on Professional Fundraising Techniques for organisations within its own netwerk. We pay the fee of the consultant who conducts the workshop.
- Assising in getting in touch with other donors.
- Making our netwerk available.
- Sharing information and knowledge.
Partners Out-of-School Child Care Programme
- Al Noor Orphanage Centre, Cape Town. For more information: Factsheet Al Noor.
- Dysselsdorp Community After Care Centre, Dysselsdorp (near Oudtshoorn). For more information: Factsheet Dysselsdorp.
- Hou Moed Youth Centre, Hermanus/Zwelihle. On December 31st, 2012, Hou Moed was incorporated as part of Hermanus Child and Family Welfare. This brought our partnership to an end.
- Net vir Pret, Barrydale/Smitsville + 4 'farm schools' along Route 62: Factsheet Net vir Pret.
- Puppetry in Education, Hermanus/Zwelihle: Factsheet Puppetry.
- The Sozo Foundation: Factsheet Sozo.
- Women's Hope Education and Training (Wheat) Trust, Cape Town: Factsheet Wheat Trust.
- Zama Dance School: Factsheet Zama.
Partners Child Sponsorship Programme
Partners Scholarship Programme
Partner Workshops Professional Fundraising Techniques
Frank Julie Associates, Cape Town. For a free download of Frank Julies book The Art of Leadership and Management on the Ground.
Partners in The Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK
For information about previous partners, please check our annual reports.
Other Who We Are pages
Questions or suggestions?
Yes please, do get in touch or check our FAQ page first.
© Stichting Projecten Zuid-Afrika - South Africa Foundation. For more information on copyright, please go to Disclaimer.