Your Help: an Investment in a Child's Future
One 'I give you' is worth more than one 'I love you' Rwandees gezegde
Your help is most welcome
Our work depends greatly on your generosity. Your help - an investment in a child's future - is most welcome. Should you wish to learn more about the guarantees we give our sponsors, then please go to Guarantees.
Your donation and tax advantages
Your donation to Stichting Projecten Zuid-Afrika - South Africa Foundation can be transferred in a number of ways.
- Bank. From your bank to our bank. Please transfer your donation into our bank account at Triodos Bank The Netherlands. For bank details please go to Contact. If you are a resident in The Netherlands, you may benefit directly from the tax advantages provided for in the Dutch legislation. If you are a resident in another country then please go to our brochure Tax effective donations. Should you wish to earmark your donation, then please indicate the project/programme of your choice.
- Transnational Giving Europe network (TGE). Donate via your national charity using the TGE network. Are you are a resident in one of the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the United States? If so, you may benefit directly from the tax advantages provided for in the legislation of that country. For more information please go to Tax effective donations.
- Nationalegoededoelentest or Allegoededoelen. If you are a resident in The Netherlands, you benefit directly from the tax advantages provided for in the Dutch legislation if you donate via Nationalegoededoelentest or via Allegoededoelen. For more information please go to Donating online.
- Ammado. Donate via the Ammado donation button or click on the picture below. South Africa Foundation - Stichting Projecten Zuid-Afrika (SPZA) is a member of the Ammado community, a community of charities worldwide. On the Ammado website you can donate via PayPal or with your credit card. For more information: www.ammado.com
- Giving by telephone. A simple telephone call will cost you only € 1,30. For more information go to Giving by telephone.
We value and need your continued support. Supporting the SPZA can bring much significance to your life when you realise the tremendous impact of our organisation and our partners. Thank you so much for your help!
Other How You Can Help pages
Questions or suggestions?
Yes please, do get in touch or check our FAQ page first.
© Stichting Projecten Zuid-Afrika - South Africa Foundation. For more information on copyright, please go to Disclaimer